Cupris -enables secure communication with colleagues and patients, and much more...
For patients, Cupris is the DR in your pocket, allowing you to privately connect with your GP, Nurses, and other care professionals...
From secure and private health communication, to enterprise class medical smart-phone attachments and medical record integration, Cupris is revolutionizing the way we deliver health care.
Any use by you of the websites or services operated by CUPRIS Limited, (including Cupris.com and mobile application Cupris – or collectively the “service”) is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including
our Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility periodically to review this page for updates to these Terms & Conditions,
which shall come into effect once posted. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PLEASE LEAVE THE SERVICE NOW.
This Service is made available by Cupris Ltd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies and any of their related businesses are referred to in these Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement as "we", "us" or "our".
1. Rights - all rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sound, software (including, code, interface and website structure) and video, and the look and feel, design and compilation thereof) at this application are owned by us or our licensors. You agree that you are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set out in these Terms & Conditions or as otherwise expressly authorised in writing by us or our licensors, and that you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material or content.
2. Intellectual Property - We are the owner and/or authorised user of all trade marks, service marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within the Service, unless otherwise indicated. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, use of the Service does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property you may access on the Service. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, any use or reproduction of the intellectual property is prohibited.
3. Copying - You may view and use this Application and you are welcome to print hard copies of material on it solely for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. All other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws world-wide. Furthermore, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent. All other rights are reserved.
4. Acceptable Usage Policy - This Service may contain discussion groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services. We support the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet but do not actively monitor use of our discussion groups, bulletin boards or chat rooms. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any third party sites, electronic mail transmission, text message, news group, bulletin board, chat room or other material created or accessible over or through the Service. As a result, you may be exposed to content on the Service that you find offensive or objectionable. However, we do reserve the right to monitor our discussion groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive portions of the Service and to remove any content which, in our sole discretion, constitutes a misuse of these interactive services and may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of these services or the Service where we believe that there has been such a misuse. The following examples constitute a misuse of the interactive services: (a) using the services for any improper, unlawful or immoral purpose, causing any nuisance by your use of the services or causing the operation of the services to be jeopardised or impaired; (b) using the services to create, host or transmit (whether in a live chat room, on a bulletin board or otherwise) any defamatory, offensive, or obscene material or engaging in activities which would cause offence to others on grounds of race, religion, creed or sex; (c) using the services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way; (d) using the services to create, host or transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or the destruction of property or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability; (e) using the services to create, host or transmit material which infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any other party; (f) using the services to create, host or transmit unsolicited advertising material to other users; (g) using the services to create, host or transmit any material that harasses another; using the services to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services; (h) adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead; (i) using the services to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, our or a third party's security measures, computer software, hardware, electronic communication system, or telecommunications systems; (j) using the services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent or to engage in screen scraping, database scraping or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other data; (k) using the services for any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the services or the Internet generally; (l) reselling, repurposing or redistributing any services provided by us our contractors or our licensees without our prior written consent; or impersonating any person or entity or using a false name that you are not authorised to use. (m) using the services outside of the auspices of named clinical trials between March 2016 and October 2016 This list only serves to provide examples and is not meant to be an exclusive list of the type of misuses of the interactive services that may result in the restriction, suspension or termination of your access to the Service. Due to the global nature of the Internet, users hereby agree to comply with all local rules regarding on-line conduct and acceptable content. Users also agree to comply with any applicable rules regarding the export of any data from any country. The opinions expressed in live chat rooms and/or posted on bulletin boards or on other interactive services are not necessarily ours. Any statements, advice and opinions made by such participants are those of such participants only. We neither endorse nor shall be held responsible for any such statements, advice or opinions.
5. NO WARRANTIES - THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AND YOUR USE THEREOF IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS, DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES. ALTHOUGH WE TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SECURE THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INTERNET IS NOT A COMPLETELY SECURE MEDIUM AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS YOU POST ON OR TRANSMIT THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE SAFE FROM UNAUTHORISED ACCESS OR USE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICE.
6.THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES - WE DO NOT VOUCH FOR THOSE PERSONS, COMPANIES AND OTHER ORGANISATIONS WHOSE GOODS OR SERVICES MAY BE ACCESSED OR DISPLAYED THROUGH OR ON THE SERVICE.
7. Your responsibility - You should always verify the information set out in this Service with independent authorities before acting or relying on it. It is your responsibility to use virus checking software on any material downloaded from this Service and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment. In circumstances where you provide us with information relating to any third parties, you warrant that you have received that third party's consent in relation to such disclosure and that the third party has been informed of, and agrees to, our Privacy Statement and the uses which we may make of such information.
9. Reviews, comments, communication and other content submitted by you - At Curpis' invitation, you may submit reviews, comments, and ratings, send e-mails and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information for publication and distribution to restaurants and other third parties, so long as the content is not illegal, threatening, obscene, racist, defamatory, libellous, pornographic, infringing of intellectual property rights, promoting of illegal activity or harm to groups and/or individuals, invasive of privacy, purposely false or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software, computer viruses, commercial solicitation, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, any form of "spam" or references to illegal activity, malpractice, purposeful overcharging, false advertising or health code violations (e.g., foreign objects in food, food poisoning, etc.). You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but may not regularly review submitted content. If you do submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us a nonexclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you submit; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify us for all claims resulting from content you supply. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content, including but not limited to content that violates the standards of this website, as determined by us and at our sole discretion. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content submitted by you or any third party. This paragraph does not affect any rights you may have under data privacy laws that protect your personal information or similar privacy laws, to the extent that such rights cannot be excluded.
11. Links from and to the Service - You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information provided by Web sites to which you may link from this Service ("Linked Sites"). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We have no control over these Linked Sites and do not edit or monitor them. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites.
12. Indemnity - You will indemnify us against any loss, damage or cost incurred by us arising out of your use of the Service, any of its services or any information accessible over or through the Service, including information obtained from linked sites, your submission or transmission of information or material on or through the Service or your violation of these Terms & Conditions or any other laws, regulations and rules. You will also indemnify against any claims that information or material which you have submitted to us is in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, breach of confidence, infringement of copyright or infringement of any other intellectual property right). We reserve the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters and that you will fully cooperate with us in any such defences.
13. Restriction, Suspension and Termination - We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Service and/or your ability to avail of any of the services on the Service, including interactive services, if we believe that you have breached these Terms & Conditions at any time. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights which we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms & Conditions. We may also remove the Service as a whole or any sections or features of the Service at any time. Please note that we have the ability to trace your IP address and if necessary contact your service provider in the event of a suspected breach of these Terms & Conditions.
15. Law and Jurisdiction - These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Verification email has been successfully sent to your email address
New password has been successfully sent to your email address
Something went wrong, please check your email again
Please check terms & conditions
Please enter valid email containing "@" or proper domain